Wednesday 29 December 2010

Guitarity! startup

Hi everybody! Do you love playing guitar? If the answer is YES than you going to fall in love with this blog.
I am playing guitar for a few years and I love to play music alone and with friends. I had a couple of gigs this year and it was WOW.
I am starting this blog to help amateurs learn to play.In this blog you will find lessons, reviews, latest news and other interesting various stuff.
I hope I'll give you a nice time reading my articles and to be very helpful for your overall guitar performance.




Alright lets stop talking and listen to this beautiful piece by the great Otis Rush. The song is called Hold that train.
I like Otis Rush for his distinctive guitar style - a slow burning sound and long bent notes. His sound is known  as
West Side Chicago blues and became influence to many great musicians such as Mike Bloomfield and Eric Clapton.

Have a nice day! Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment